Wednesday 23 September 2009

it's all about the money

Started today in a state of high excitement and nervousness thinking I was gonna get tickets for me and my mate to go and see Robbie Williams. I have seen every concert since his freedom days and would describe myself as a real fan, as is my friend. I was gonna buy 2 tickets. For me and her. Spent the busiest hour of my day (given that I have to kids a husband and a job) sitting on the internet in a queue to purchase tickets. I was unsuccessful - which I accept - the guy has A LOT of fans. Off to work to the most difficut day, tried not to think about it but when I get home tickets are for sale on ebay for around £800. Have people got some way of jumping the queues we were all sitting in? Why is it ok to profit from someone elses talent? I've paid over the odds for tickets before but nothing like this, if the wristband and security now in place works there won't be an audience for the show. I'm not gonna pay this money because it'll just carry it on but everyone needs to stop buying tickets on ebay or for highly inflated prices - just look at this ticket face value £35. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Robbie-Williams-Roundhouse-2-x-Tickets-Electric-Proms_W0QQitemZ270460283612QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Tickets_Tickets_LE?hash=item3ef8b06adc&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

And the seller says they have other Robbie tickets available......not effin fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment